Le mar. 18 juil. 2023 à 00:38, Dimitrios Efthymiou
<efthymiou.dimitri...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> good to know. I also see
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMMONS/MathWishList
> Is this page still valid.

At the top:
---CUT---
Created by ASF Infrabot, last modified on Nov 01, 2013
---CUT---
What do you think?
This is a mixed bag of disparate ideas, some of which were (partly or
completely) implemented, some weren't even discussed on the ML
since then.

The authoritative list of things to do first are those for which there is
a decently recent discussion on JIRA.

See e.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUMBERS-193