This is a milestone release because we might not have the gotten the API
just right for a major release. This gives up the opportunity to receive
feedback and adjust the API for what will be 2.0.0. All lot of folks will
not try a snapshot build, which then leaves us in the dark.

WRT to the missing data, I'll adjust that but it won't show up on the site
until the next version is published.

HTH,
Gary