[content inline]

On Wed, 9 Aug 2023 at 15:47, Elliotte Rusty Harold <elh...@ibiblio.org>
wrote:

> Checked exception is almost certainly wrong. But I'm not sure we need
> any exception at all here. I don't think these methods need any
> exceptions at all aside from NullPointerException for null inputs.
> Otherwise, every string should have a deterministic representation in
> camel case, pascal case, etc.

I was just adumbrating possibilities here. Personally, I prefer checked
exceptions to unchecked, but think null in this case is best. -- H
--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable