Hi,

We got an issue in Jena to remove Markmail from the mailing list page as
the domain name was deactivated, and the service decommissioned.

I logged in to the Apache mailing list just now to cast some votes for
Commons components and noticed we have the Markmail links in our pages too.

Does anybody know where's the best place to log an issue for that?
COMMONSSITE?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/COMMONSSITE/issues/COMMONSSITE-129?filter=allopenissues

Normally I would investigate and try to send a PR as it shouldn't be too
hard to fix (unless we have to update it in multiple components?), but I am
a bit strapped for time at the moment due to $work projects.

Cheers,

Bruno