Also, I remembered that I encountered a problem when developing another
PR[1]:

When I created the test, I noticed the type of EXIF_TAG_EXIF_IMAGE_WIDTH
>  and EXIF_TAG_EXIF_IMAGE_LENGTH is TagInfoShort.
>
> However, in the standard document
> <https://www.cipa.jp/std/documents/e/DC-X008-Translation-2019-E.pdf>, the
> field type is SHORT or LONG.
>
> Unfortunately, the test image I found uses the LONG type field to record
> ExifImageWidth and ExifImageLength, so I found this problem.

Fixing it will make incompatible changes to the API, so it should be fixed
as soon as possible.
I won't be able to get back to this work anytime soon, so can anyone else
fix it for me?

Glavo

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/commons-imaging/pull/269#issuecomment-1381983655