For my money, all I would care about is "classic" dash dash for one option
and one dash for combining single char options. I find anything else leads
to confusing inconsistencies. For example, in Linux, for some app -list
means the list option but in others is the same as -l -i -s -t, nasty.

But more importantly, what insane variation of kebab formatting is kabob?

Gary