Hi.

In relation to
I'm trying to regenerate the (live) site of [Math], but
I've lost track of the "right" way to do it in accordance
with the latest contents of the POM file; there is a
profile named "site-checkout" but running
  $ mvn -P site-checkout
did not check out the web site's files (into directory
"site-content") as I was, perhaps wrongly, expecting.

Also, is it still OK to (force) update of the live site's
files (at the risk of breaking).  Or has a safer way be
put in place?  [Some time ago, there was a discussion
about moving web sites to "git" repositories...]

Best,