Hi Gary,

> Am 05.04.2024 um 17:28 schrieb Gary D. Gregory <ggreg...@apache.org>:
>
> [INFO] Running
> org.apache.commons.jcs3.utils.discovery.UDPDiscoverySenderEncryptedUnitTest
> [ERROR] Tests run: 3, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 9.526
> s <<< FAILURE! - in
> org.apache.commons.jcs3.utils.discovery.UDPDiscoverySenderEncryptedUnitTest
> [ERROR]
> org.apache.commons.jcs3.utils.discovery.UDPDiscoverySenderEncryptedUnitTest.testRequestBroadcast
>   Time elapsed: 3.36 s  <<< FAILURE!

Could you please check that the test
org.apache.commons.jcs3.utils.discovery.UDPDiscoverySenderUnitTest runs fine on
Windows under all circumstances? If so, we would need to look at
org.apache.commons.jcs3.utils.serialization.EncryptingSerializer because that
is the only difference between the two tests.

Bye, Thomas