Hi folks,

how shall we proceed with the release process? We have tests which rely on a
working multicast configuration. This seems to be a serious obstacle. I can
exclude the tests so that the build should be runnable by anyone. Downside is,
that we don't test the feature anymore.

I'm a bit at a loss on how to tackle this problem. I'm open for suggestions.
Please help!

Bye, Thomas