I *thought* that is how things work….  I am going to double check my usage of
this feature in Solr CLI (not yet released) and report back!

> On May 14, 2024, at 8:25 AM, Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com> wrote:
>
> I also think that the if an Option is marked with deprecated then the
> HelpFormatter should, by default, inlcude the "[Deprecated]" line. (I am
> working on a  change for this too)
>
> On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 2:22 PM Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com> wrote:
>
>> I find a couple of issues:
>>
>> No documentation for the new options.  (I am working on that).
>> A weird mix of .get() and .build() methods on builders.  The new builders
>> all extend Supplier<> so the get makes sense in that respect, but I don't
>> think this is the normal nomenclature for Builders.  I expect a build()
>> method.  In any case we should settle on one or the other.  In case it is
>> not obvious I vote for build().
>>
>> On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 11:54 AM Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Will do.

>>> --
>>> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudewarren
>>>

>> --
>> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudewarren
>>

> --
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudewarren

Eric Pugh | Founder | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.