Greetings guys,

I am trying to use the new  "commons-fileupload2-jakarta-servlet6"
<dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
   <artifactId>commons-fileupload2-jakarta-servlet6</artifactId>
   <version>2.0.0-M2</version>
</dependency>

looks like the M2 jar from maven and the code differs ( getting warning like
bycode and source code does not match).

so currently this build does not allow DiskFileFactory api users to set the
repository path.. is this intentional ? how to set the path?

the path seems to come from FileItemFactory, but as FileItemFactory is abstract
and DiskItemFactory delegates through its builder the path setter is lost.

also I could not find the 1.x prod build ( assuming we are on 2.x version) of
upload2 servlet6.  the 2.x using the builder and change in api.. I just wanted
to change the package name to jakarta and be done with this.. :)

thanks in advance.