Greetings,

We recently introduced the "deprecation" processing where in we track the
version when the option was deprecated in the DeprecationAttribute property
"since".

I think it makes sense to add a since property to the Option class as
well.  This would list the version at which the option became available.

By default it would not be displayed.  However options would be added to
the helpFormatter tool to display since as a column in the help page.

Is there any disagreement on this or other points at which the value should
be displayed?