Ross Gardler wrote:
2009/12/7 Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>:
Jayaram Subramanian wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the opportunity given to me  for submitting my proposal. Also
as explained below i have subscribed myself to apache dev group.  Please
find the attached proposal text file.

Thank you Jayaram.  The proposal looks fine to me and as we discussed on the
dev list  is I think a good amount of work for the time alloted.  The start
date is good too as I will be out from Dec 21 - Jan 3.
I don't know if we reached agreement on a method for submitting proposals.
Is it ok for Jayaram to go ahead and file a Jira issue for this?

+1
Does someone have admin privs to add components to Jira for COMDEV. I would like to add a MENTORING_PROJECT component and there should probably be one for WEBSITE and perhaps OUTREACH. For MENTORING_PROJECT's, it might be interesting to look at the work flow options in Jira too so we can record acceptance, mid-term review submitted, passed etc.

I have not played with the admin functions of Jira before but would be willing to volunteer as admin and look at what COMDEV specific we need if that seems appropriate.

Thanks

Kathey