On 5/21/2010 3:56 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
Hi Isabel,

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Isabel Drost<isa...@apache.org>  wrote:
On 21.05.2010 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
I'd like to write a blog post (on the foundation blog, or might be a
good opportunity to start the comdev blog) about the basic rules of
Apache projects.

Thank you Bertrand for doing this. One rule I would like to suggest and maybe some would say it is too detailed is *Never* cross-post. If multiple groups need your email, post to the most public appropriate list and then send individual mails with a link to the other lists and invite them to join or monitor the thread. I think this is the best way to keep communication open and unfragmented.

Thanks

Kathey