Hi Ted,

Thanks for being willing to cc your reply to women@ - guess you got the same
response to that one too, eh ?

Now, who do you figure it was that had been willing to perform that
operation ? And with what manner of sentiment ? And do such things matter
for a next time around, for a next possible circumstance ?

Best, A

PS - You originally scored a whole-in-one at the 9th with your first
response to the proposal, so you've already made the cut - how positively
sublime ;-)