On 25 Jan 2011, at 06:33, Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I would volunteer to act as admin.

Wonderful. I'll be pleased to co-admin again. Room for one more.

The first task is for you to ensure you are subscribed to the GSOC mentor list.
Follow the links from below.

Second task is to update the timeline on out site.

Third task is to get PMCs to indicate appropriate issues. Last year we used a
JIRA label, bur that pluton has been removed. We need to work out the best way
to do this.

One suggestion from Infra was to have each project add a module for "mentored".
Derby use a check box, that might work but I'm not sure if we can depend on
that feature.

I'm travelling till next week. Will try and add pointers where necessary.

Ross