On 2/4/2011 8:35 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
On 1/24/2011 4:23 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
http://goo.gl/7EaUC
What is the preferred method for projects to record project ideas this year?

I missed it the first time but realize this is covered at: http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html which still has 2010 information but I assume this part stays the same.

All ASF projects are invited to submit their ideas to their issue tracker, please be sure to add the labels "gsoc" and "mentor" so that we can automatically include them in our list of subjects. If your project does not use JIRA please contact dev@community.apache.org.

For Derby for last year we also had the label gsoc2010 which I think is a good addition so we will add labels
"gsoc", "mentor", and "gsoc2011" for this year.

Speak up if this is not ok.

Thanks

Kathey