I'm actually not planning to mentor the project myself. I mean of
course, I'll help the mentors or students if they need, but this
summer is pretty hectic for me (graduating, moving to a new city...)
so I can't take on the commitment.

And, I'll become a committer soon enough I think. I'm working on a
larger feature that's actually also my senior project. I'm liking the
experience and I think it'd be great for other students too. :)