On Apr 17, 2013, at 8:57 AM, Ulrich Stärk <u...@spielviel.de> wrote:

>> +    <section id="content" class="row">
>> +      <div class="span9">
>> +        <h3 class="muted">The Apache Software Foundation</h3>
>> +      </div>
>> +      <div class="span3"
>> class="pull-right"><gcse:search></gcse:search></div>
>
> You meant class="span3 pull-right". Also, can you please make it
> HTML5-compliant [1]? In addition,
> it looks a bit odd in the layout, you could try tweaking it. Bootstrap has a
> special class for
> search boxes, we should use it.
>
> Uli
>
> [1] https://developers.google.com/custom-search/docs/element#html5

Hi Uli,

I committed the changes, please verify if these address your concerns. Also,
the best bootstrap search class I can find was the .navbar-search. I like
adding the search bar to the menu it is looking nice and pretty. But that is
making the bar wrap into two lines. So I left it in the current position.

Cheers,
Suresh

P.S. Sorry for not getting to this sooner, I was traveling to and from Boston
both on wrong days. Back home and glad Boston is safe now.