Make it so!

Agreed with Suresh and Rich: header is too big, and can just be "Apache Community Development". Then explain in the text about "Apache Community Development Project (ComDev) does cool stuff..."

I agree that a text block in the lower half titled "The Apache Way" would be a key addition, with a brief explanation and links to other sites.

- Shane