Hi Bertrand,

This is a great idea + 1.

Infact a useful exchange of ideas of will be on release versioning and audit of
stability. To be precise, when should we call a software 1.0, the PMC can
decide itself, but can it solicit feedback from other projects which went this
route and have them spend an hour or two providing feedback? Other than apache
con, there are scant technical venues where projects share knowledge,
experience and some tricks of the trade. I am not saying a new mailing list
will address any of these, but could booster some discussions.

Thanks,
Suresh