Yes, thanks nick for adding the events.

I will be using the calendar that Tim has shared with me.

~M

________________________________
 From: Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
To: Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>; "dev@community.apache.org"
<dev@community.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:12 PM
Subject: RE: First spark summit

Melissa will be taking responsibility for managing the calendar and was
recently added in order to do so.

Having said that anyone who wants to jump in prior to Melissa is
welcome to do so (thanks Nick).

Note most of the ex-condom are also current comdev.

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Tim Williams