The ApacheCon EU CFP closes in a week, as you know. We need your help reviewing the talks that have been submitted. Those of you who helped with Denver are already on the list, but if there are other people that want to be involved in reviewing the content and selecting the schedule for ACEU, please let me know, and I'll get you added to the auth list.

You can start reviewing any time by going to http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/cfp-list?field_presentation_event_target_id%5B%5D=2260 and wading in.

I don't yet know how many tracks we'll end up with - it depends on what talks come in over the next week. I don't expect we'll do as many tracks as we did in Denver, though.

Thanks.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen