GSoC Community:

Are there any GSoC mentors available next Wednesday at 9:30AM Pacific to jump
on a call with Upayavira, Ross, myself and Cat Allman from Google? She would
like to talk to past Apache GSoC mentors about their projects and experiences
with the GSoC program.

Having the opportunity of providing your experience to the folks responsible
for this program at Google is a great way of showing them the impact their
sponsorship of GSoC has on the students!!

Please let me know who is available to share with us your success stories, and
I will have Cat forward the call information.

Thank you so much

~Melissa