On 06/26/2014 11:23 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
Rich,

So by July 15th submissions should be reviewed and pruned to a manageable
quantity?

Yes, that's the goal right now. This hopefully gives a reasonable time window to get managers to approve conference travel based on the schedule, rather than on "I'm going to ApacheCon", and also makes it a lot easier to get sponsors for the event.

--Rich

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*