Hi Rob,

I think I missed that thread... where is going on?

On 01/07/14 10:57, Rob Vesse wrote:
I took a first pass at categorising the talks that would fall under the
Linked Data category

Andy & Sergio who are promoting that track will need to review and make
sure I haven't missed/miscategorized anything

So far I count 12 relevant proposal for the track, more than enough for have an interesting session in Budapest :-)