I agree. The only link on the front page (homepage) of apache.org that
comes in the neighbourhood of events is the conferences link. And this goes
to a page that is shows a lot of information links, but not the events
themselves. This page should be showing an overview of upcoming events
(including conferences).

And I would say that the first upcoming (and rated as most important) event
should have a nice image on the front page to click directly to that event.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-