Reposting in community development. I guess I took a wrong turn earlier.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Subject: ApacheCon US 2015 and change of CFP
To: "apachecon-disc...@apache.org" <apachecon-disc...@apache.org>

Jan, All,

First of all, thanks to all (contributors, speakers, organisers and
supporting parties) who participated in making the ApacheCon EU 2014 a
success.

It is one of the best ways to get the word out on what the contributors of
both the Apache projects and the Apache Software Foundation are doing,
achieving and how they collaborate. Thank you, Bertrand, for the brilliant
slide of the Swiss Army Knife, showing what the combined result of each
Apache project is.
It is also a great way to attract new users and contributors. Thank you,
Jan and Noah, for the equally brilliant slide regarding the soliciting for
new contributors by the CouchDb project. A strong message never needs a
complicated slide!

I have started out to bring the ApacheCon US 2015 event to attention of the
Apache OFBiz community in order promote it and investigate the interest for
presenting talks.

Now, Jan has told me yesterday (Nov 19,2014) that the way we are going to
review and accept talks might change for upcoming ApacheCon US 2015 event.
Is there perhaps a wiki page (or something of the kind) that explains how
this new procedure will work?

Best regards,
Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*