From: Daniel Gruno [mailto:humbed...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 06:19
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: Re: projects.apache.org overhaul proposal

On 2015-01-14 14:40, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 01/14/2015 06:48 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>> Hi folks,
[ ... ]
> This is really cool stuff, and answers many of the questions that I go
> hunting for every time I do a presentation about the ASF. I'm *sure*
> I'll have feature requests going forward.
>

>> So, comments, feedback, questions, anything is most welcome, especially
>> comments on whether you:
>> 1) think comdev should be responsible for the projects directory
>> 2) think the proposal looks good/swell/nifty/whatever.

[ ... ]
The site itself is 100% static HTML+JavaScript, I haven't added any
arcane Lua/PHP/whatever scripts to it ;).
For the import and maintenance of data such a committer names, reporting
cycles and current chairs, there are 7 small python scripts that convert
existing data to JSON, some of which will need to run as cron jobs.
[ ... ]