+1 - looks great!

..Apologies if this was explained before I joined this list - How does
this work for podlings? For the old site I was able to make a DOAP
file, but on the Apache Taverna entry on projects-new I am unable to
edit it as I am not in the Incubator PMC.

Can we still maintain the old doap file? Those instructions are on
http://projects.apache.org/doap.html and perhaps would need to be
moved over in some form.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes