Asking 'Which content' delivers many viewpoints. You have to ask it first
to get the answers leading to focus for the best production ever.

As stated in previous posting 'the ASF is responsible for content' and 'We
have little say in what it will be', please elaborate on this? Meaning: the
LF will take more control on who to invite for talks CFP? We can sit back
and relax?

I stepped up. Again.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits