Hi Sharan

I am writing on an email with this information in this moment.

LF just informed me, that the last missing pieces (decisions) are in place,
and they/we can announce the CFP next week.

I am sorry for the long wait, it was caused by several clashing events.

You will see that there will be 2 events, a big-data event and the "normal"
apacheCON.

Thanks for volunteering to activate your community.

rgds
jan I.