From: shaposh...@gmail.com [mailto:shaposh...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Roman
Shaposhnik
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 9:18 PM
To: ComDev
Cc: Roman Shaposhnik
Subject: Shared ASF calendars

Hi!

while trying to jumpstart robust tracking of community events for Geode
poddling  the best we could do was to embed Google calenar into our Confluence
page:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Upcoming+events

This led me to this:
    https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Team+Calendars+Quick+Tour
and a realization that if we have that enabled on our Confluence we can share
these calendar events between ASF projects (or so it seems after cursory
reading of the docs).

Should I follow with INFRA and ask them to install it?

Thanks,
Roman.