No one ever added ORC to the svn auth template when the project was created, so the committer/pmc index never added them. I have added them now, which will probably mean it'll claim everyone was added as of tomorrow or so ;)

With regards,
Daniel.

On 2015-06-23 00:39, Owen O'Malley wrote:
All,
    On reporter.apache.org, under PMC/Committer for ORC it says:

*No new changes to the PMC or committer base detected - (LDAP error or no
changes for >2 years)*

When I use the list_unix_group.pl command, I get the right results:

omal...@minotaur.apache.org> list_unix_group.pl orc
asandryh
cdouglas
gates
gopalv
gunther
kevinwilfong
leftyl
omalley
prasanthj
sershe
swalkaus
xuefu

Since the project has only been around for 2 months, clearly we've all be
added in the last two years. :)

Any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks,
    Owen