On 27 June 2015 at 12:04, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:

> After recent discussions, I updated projects-new to be completely decoupled
> from projects-old: see https://projects-new.apache.org/about.html
>
> Now, the switch can happen smoothly whenever we want.
>

> Now, we just have:
>
> 1. to decide when we do it (and communicate about it)

Choose a day with infra (jump on hipchat that is the fastest), where you
and infra have time.
(I can be around for testing nearly anytime, given a notice).

I would mail it on this list.
I would furthermore send an email to all PMCS (I can help with sending the
mail, if needed), describing what
changes are affecting them.

> 2. determine who (probably in infra) can do the switch (and deploy
> projects-
> new in classical svnpubsub Apache sites mechanism), without breaking
> projects-
> old cron jobs

yes it is infra, and you should make a jira + talk with them. There are
several people
in infra who can do this blindfolded (clever guys), but they are busy so it
is easiest
to coordinate with them.

> At this point, I don't see what I can do more on my own.

a bit there is, see above.

rgds
jan i.