      From: Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
 To: Sally Khudairi <s...@apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 5:10 PM
 Subject: Could Apache Flink PMCs requests some ASF swags like stickers or
frisbee for Flink Forward event?

HI Sally,

Hope things are going well with you.

I am wondering if you are the right person to ask about this =)

There will be Flink Forward [1] conference this October in Berlin that
celebrates everything about Apache Flink and some of the PMCs will be
attending.

We were wondering if there is a way to get some ASF branded swags to
distribute them to Flink Forward attendees?

There will be ApacheCon Core and Big Data in Budapest, so maybe some
of us could pick the swags there if possible?

Thanks,

- Henry

[1] http://flink-forward.org