Hi Pierre,

I just launched parseprojects.py script on my machine to check and saw that
your 2 new rdf are causing a parse failure.
This is caused by wrong asfext:pmc value:
<asfext:pmc rdf:resource="http://directory.apache.org/team.html"; />

should be
<asfext:pmc rdf:resource="http://directory.apache.org/"; />

like for apacheds [1]

It would be useful if the cronjob could send a message to the list when such a
failure happens: don't know how to add this feature...

But at least for this time, fixing the rdf should to the job.

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/doap_apacheds.rdf