In the case of GSoC mentoring, one needed change is to add the search case
http://s.apache.org/gsoc2016tasks or maybe a generic
http://s.apache.org/gsoctasks.

Then the Guide to being a mentor can be updated to match that and not continue
to mention "gsoc2011".

This requires adding a public filter to the ASF JIRA and I am not certain who
has the karma and skills to do that (being on a bugzilla-based project myself
and my JIRA skills are past their use-by date).

QUESTION #1: If we want to broaden this mentoring of volunteers under other
conditions, I assume that can be done by additional labelling cases along with
or separate from any gsoc label.  Yes?

QUESTION #2: For non-GSoC mentoring of volunteers on a bugzilla-reliant
project, I assume using the special JIRA arrangement and mailing list that has
been dedicated to GSoC needs an alternative or modification.  We still need a
generic place for volunteer to be able to look when looking for mentoring, but
that might guide them to a variety of places.  Are there thoughts on how to
flex that GSoC-focused arrangement in some manner, or to cross-connect with a
generic arrangement?

 - Dennis