I am also experiencing the same trend. It is easy to click "Interested",
even if there is no real energy behind that interest. I have tried the
smoothest and most hand-holding ways, but even fail to get an email
response. I am also in the dozen or two responses,
So I think we need to either accept a very high signal-noise ratio, or come
up with a better way of engagement.

Cheers
Niclas

--