Daniel Ruggeri wrote on 12/30/16 3:23 PM:

> On 12/29/2016 3:11 PM, sebb wrote:
>> However, AFAICT dev == dev; there is no devs.
>> No point adding unnecessary aliases; in fact I think that would be
>> counter-productive.
>> And what about commit/commits, issue/issues etc?
>
> Yep. Fair point. Is there an easily digestible list-of-lists aside from
> manually clicking through lists.apache.org to know what aliases would be
> reasonable other than user/users?

Our formal archive (lists.a.o is still a podling and is has some code
work to go before we can declare that our official archive solution
going forward) has a single-page list:

  https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/

Also, not all domains.a.o operate as TLPs, in particular infra.a.o is a
custom setup, not the traditional PMC set of lists.  So any such work
needs to handle a number of special cases - without being more maintenance.

- Shane

--

- Shane
  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/resources