Dear Apache Foundation members,

Writing to you in hope to get an advice or to learn more from your experience.

As a member of Apache Ignite community I see that a number of questions posted
to Ignite's user list steadily grows. This is exciting, for sure. However, it’s
not that easy to encourage experienced and active contributors/committers to
keep scanning the questions replying in reasonable amount of time. As a result,
majority of the questions are either answered by a specific group of people or
left unanswered for a while.

Has any of you tried to apply gamification techniques for user lists of your
Apache community? I’m looking for a platform/tool that can be easily integrated
with the user list enriching the latter with ranking charts, most responsive
contributors charts, etc. All the communication must keep going on the user
list while a tool should gamify the list in background.

—
Denis