Hi William

Apache don't have a special way to contribute from a Company. We look at all contributors as an individual. Your employee just follow up like every other individual. Whoever, there are some contracts. ICLA and probably also CCLA. On https://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas you can find them.

If you have already existing Code (say you extended an existing Apache Project but didn't contribute back) you may need a SGA (Grant) to hand over the code properly.

The way the contribution happened varies from project to project. But if your employees jump into the dev mailing list from the project, they will be guided to the right place.

If you have more questions, just ask. I wish you a good start at Apache and welcome on the Apache village (for a family we are a bit to big)

Regards, Raphael