Hi Rich, Christofer, others!

I'm based in Vienna and would be able to give talks in German or English.

The topic would be something like "JavaEE at Apache", covering all the projects
we have around that area:
Tomcat (Servlets), OpenWebBeans (CDI), Johnzon (JSON-P, JSON-B), BVal, CXF,
DeltaSpike, etc

This might be interesting because of EE8 goes final a few weeks before.
I'm involved in writing quite a few of the specs and also many of the ASF
projects covering it.
That would of course also cover MicroProfile containers like Meecrowave and
TomEE.

I also have quite a bit of experience in giving conference talks and half-day
lectures (must be close to 100 talks).
My talks are no-fluff but purely technical. My goal is to make people
understand what the core aspect or 'trick' of a certain technology is to let
the audience grow beyond copy&paste from stackoverflow but to really understand
what they are doing.

LieGrue,
strub