On Thu, 25 May 2017, Isabel Drost-Fromm wrote:
** If you (or your startup) have conflicts there, let me know. Also tell me which date would work for you to ship your family if you have children going to school. I have no clue what summer holiday dates look like anywhere else but in the various federal states in Germany.

For the UK, there isn't one single set of dates, but you can tap a few different key postcodes in https://www.gov.uk/school-term-holiday-dates to find them main ones. Mid June looks like term-time for the most part, but also exam time.

France is split into 3 groups, but looks like all 3 are in term in mid June: http://www.education.gouv.fr/cid87910/calendrier-scolaire-pour-les-annees-2015-2016-2016-2017-2017-2018.html

Not sure if you were hoping to hit or avoid school holidays though?

Nick