Hey all,

We had a lot of fun, and really enjoyed the conference.  Associating
local speakers with local conferences might be a reasonable way to
fulfill the use cases of ApacheCon EU.  It has the advantage that we
can reach more non-Apache people this way.

One interesting thing that happened during Mark's microservices talk:
Three people came in a little late, and one of them popped up in front
to start translating Mark's talk into sign-language.  There were
actually two translators and they traded off through the talk to give
each other a break.  That was fun and interesting to watch.

Greets,
Myrle