Hello Nishant,

It seems to some issue Yahoo, not sure about it.

I am assuming, you have subscribe to developer mailing of Spark, by sending
a mail to dev-subscr...@spark.apache.org
After sending mail to above email, they will send you a confirmation mail
and you have reply to this.

After this process you are subscribed to developer mailing list of Spark.

Now when the above process is completed, you are eligible to send mail to
the d...@spark.apache.org list. Let say if you are subscribed by
knishan...@gmail.com, you can send mail to dev list by this mail ID only.

Can you please confirm, you are subscribe to dev mailing list of Spark by
following above steps.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane
www.hotwaxsystems.com