I have received, from the Linux Foundation, a hard drive containing all of
the raw video they have captured at every ApacheCon starting at ApacheCon
Denver 2014. This includes all keynotes, and in some cases it also includes
talks ... I think. I haven't reviewed it yet.

A lot of this material is, of course, already on YouTube, on the LF
account. However, I'd like to publish it on our account, as well as make
the video available somewhere for people that want to remix it or use it
for other purposes.

We do have a YouTube account somewhere right? Who's got credentials to that?

--Rich