Question: What to do about past GSOC issues that have had some work done
on them?  There are a few GSOC issues for *other* projects in the COMDEV
JIRA - from the project perspective, they're no longer valid, but I'd
hate to blindly close an issue if some student is still hoping for
feedback or something.

Close them all, transfer to other projects, or...?

--

- Shane
  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/resources