Congrats!!

Best Regards,
Muktesh
6692489204

On Nov 22, 2017, at 11:49 PM, Swapnil Mane
<swapnil.m...@hotwaxsystems.com<mailto:swapnil.m...@hotwaxsystems.com>> wrote:

Many congratulations Piergiorgio!! :-)

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Sharan Foga
<sha...@apache.org<mailto:sha...@apache.org>> wrote:

The Community Development PMC has invited Piergiorgio Lucidi to become a
new member of the PMC and are happy to announce that he has accepted.

Piergiorgio  has shown himself to be an enthusiastic open source advocate
who is keen to help and promote the goals of the ASF and Community
Development.

Recently he has been a very active part of our current efforts to improve
our social media presence  and marketing. We are sure that his experience,
perspective and skills will be a great addition to the PMC.

Please join me in welcoming Piergiorgio and congratulating him on his new
role.

Thanks
Sharan