Thanks Justin :)

I love it, and won each time :D (maybe a reason why I love it, humans are so ;))

Jacques

Le 26/11/2017 à 10:09, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Hey Justin,

Great initiative!

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 8:53 AM, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

Hi,

It’s been a couple of weeks since this thread has died down but I found a
few of hours today to finish off a functional proof of concept version of
the “Guess the Apache logo” application.

The source code (nothing fancy or complex) is here [1], and you can see it
in action here [2]. It’s under Apache license and I can donate it to ASF /
comdev if they have a place to put it. Feedback welcome. It’s JS app so
will run in any browser. I’m not tested it on mobile or for cross browser
compatability.

Apologies in advance for any projects that are missing (raise PR’s
please), logos that are out of date, and my butchering of the “blurry”
logos (stand back I’m editing pixels!).

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/justinmclean/ApacheLogos